[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]Burton Sweet Corporate Recovery (BSCR) www.bscorprecovery.com is a separate trading entity, but is very much in line in terms of service and style. The team’s mission is to help financially distressed businesses and individuals resolve the challenges that face them.
The advisers have considerable experience handling assignments of all sizes and complexities and a proven successful track record across a broad range of industries and sectors. Services and support are provided for companies and individuals, as well as credit managers, lenders and professional advisers.
- Administration – Where BSCR act as the insolvency practitioner, managing the business affairs of the company.
- Voluntary Arrangement – Advising and drawing up a full or partial repayment agreement with creditors.
- Receivership – Realisation and distribution of a company’s assets acting on behalf of secured creditors.
- Voluntary Liquidation – Winding up the company when the Directors and shareholders have recognised its insolvency
- Compulsory Liquidation – Winding up the company which has defaulted when a court has decided it can no longer meet its obligations.
- Dissolution – Handling the winding up of the company when it no longer has a trading future.
- Reﬁnance – Examining the options of seeking financial help and facilitating in order to continue trading.
- Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA) – An (IVA) avoids the stigma of bankruptcy and is a powerful tool in dealing with personal debts.
- Bankruptcy – Filing for bankruptcy on behalf of an individual and assisting with formal negotiations with creditors.
Visit www.bscorprecovery.com for more information or read the factsheet below: